Terms and conditions.
- In this section, words like ‘holder’, ‘bearer’, and ‘purchaser’ will refer to you – the person who will buy the tickets to Picking Patch. On the other hand, ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, ‘issuer’, ‘provider’ and similar terms will indicate the organisers of Picking Patch also known as Med Kitchen Events Ltd.
- Tickets can be transferred by the holder using the online ticketing system up to 3 hours before the event.
- Please note that Picking Patch reserves the right to make changes, revisions, and amendments, or add/remove sections from this set of terms and conditions – without any prior notifications to you. Such changes will be duly reflected on the website of the organiser pickingpatch.com These changes will relate back to the date of purchase of Picking Patch tickets.
- The price of one Picking Patch ticket is £9.50 for over 5 year olds and free for 4 and under. This figure is non-negotiable.
- The ticket you purchase represents a revocable license for you to access the location the ticket relates to on the date the ticket relates to. This license can be revoked at any time by the issuer at its sole discretion, without any prior notifications or compensation options. If the license is revoked, you will not be granted entry at the venue.
- Please note that Picking Patch tickets cannot be redeemed against cash, credits, or any other benefits.
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as the ticket has been redeemed on site at Picking Patch. From that point on, no refund requests will be considered.
- If you are not able to access any particular section(s) of the venue– due to delays, government regulations, organiser policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If Picking Patch is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, Picking Patch has the sole and absolute right to:
- i) reschedule the event, or
- ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
- iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If Picking Patch is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, Government announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of Picking Patch will be considered final.
- If Picking Patch has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds, only a transfer of date and time, subject to availability. In case the event is fully cancelled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges. The refund will be processed within 14 days.
- By purchasing Picking Patch tickets and presenting the same at the venue, you give your consent to collect certain information about yourself (name, picture, date of birth, gender, address, etc.) for verification and storage.
- You hereby agree to forego all types of surcharge claims – full or in part – and all claims & entitlements related to it.
- Picking Patch does not take any responsibility for personal/ financial damages caused to you at the venue, or for any items lost/stolen/misplaced at the venue. Financial reimbursement claims on these counts will not be entertained. Please contact email@example.com to enquire about handed in lost property.
- Picking Patch follows a common ‘zero-tolerance policy’ towards unauthorised drug usage or carrying at the venue, AND towards any type of behaviour/actions that can be interpreted as lewd or obscene. If you are found in possession of prohibited items at Picking Patch and/or if you indulge in any objectionable action, your participation in the event will be terminated immediately. Your event ticket(s) will become void from that point on.
- Please note that you purchase Picking Patch tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction. Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either.
- In all cases of disputes between the ticket-bearer and the ticket-issuer, the decision of the latter will be deemed final. In case a dispute cannot be resolved, the help of an independent third-party arbiter will be sought.
We really hope you will have a great time at Picking Patch.